My Internet Business Journey

Post a Comment


I have several businesses which primarily focused on Internet-based business. Why internet-based business? One of the reason is the flexibility and cheaper start-up costs. Several years a go, I already had experience managing non-internet businesses and all of them require high investment and high start-up costs, even the business not started yet!.

Now, I changed my overall business strategy. I'm starting with making money online and after some points, I will start thinking opening off-line businesses. For short, I'm starting my online making money journey 2 years a go, after one of my friends bring presentation CD from one of the famous online money making stars.

I start to read all about making money online references, joining forums, become an active members of community and several others. After several months, I can see some revenue streaming down to my pocket (it's not much but it's worthed). Until now, I have several websites, which focus on content provider, e-commerce and several others. All of them give enough money to me and my family.

Of course, as an entrepreneur, I won't stop here. There are so much challenge I wish I can conquer, especially related with off-line money making. Saying about online money making, some of you maybe asking, what's the tips and tricks in order to get success in this industry? The principle is the same as other businesses, you have to be discipline, won't give up, and honest. Surely, there are many others factors in order to succeed in this industry, such as skills, willing to learn, willing to share and many others. Don't forget, if you entirely new to this, there are many phrase that might you have to get used to, such as websites, e-commerce, programming, php, mysql, wordpress, joomla, cms, web hosting and many other IT-internet phrase.

Good luck!



Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter