Choosing Wedding Invitations

Post a Comment
God.. time feels running very fast, I already have one child now, 1 years old. I married on May 13, 2006, almost two years. Many if my friends which have same age with me, now not married yet. I think they still enjoying their single status. For me, I don't have to wait until everything “ready”. God already have a plan for all of us. Financial readiness? I don't have to worry about it, I just have a deep faith that in the future I can built my financial future with my lovely wifes, together. So, if you have a plan to get married, don't be afraid, don't wait until everything “ready”, just optimist to your self.

Talking about married, I remember about my wedding invitations, its not satisfied at all. Frankly speaking, it is not the designer fault, but it's my fault. I have limited time to plan about wedding invitations. If you have a plan getting married, I strongly suggest, you should planned it far far away, including wedding invitation. You can find many wedding invitations designer on the internet, all you have to do is browse and start picking the design which is most suitable with you.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter