Reason I'm Blogging?

Post a Comment
Nowadays, there are many people start create a blog, each of them have their own reason why they blogging. From many references I read, the majority of them start blogging because they want to make money online, some others said blogging is an alternatives of learning. If you ask me why I create blog? Here is some of my reason:
  1. Since I'm an online entrepreneurs, create blog is one of the best way to tell other people about my products. What I need to do is writing some product reviews with picture (if any) and then share it to other people who already become my subscribers.
  2. Another reason why I start blogging is I want to make money online. There are many ways to make money online, one of them is by create a blog and start monetize your blog by adding some ads space, etc.
  3. I have a Linux related blog. This blog is my "tools" to learn and share anything about Linux and Open Source World.
  4. Blog also become my "tools" to communicate to some other family which now live in other countries. Oftenly, we exchange pictures, videos and sometimes share about interesting experience we had.
  5. And the last reason, blogging is a good investment for me. Some of you might heard about "personal branding"? Yes, blogs can be a good media to support our personal branding effort. This is not easy and definitely not a short term goals. But I'm sure, with internet - which every people in this world can communicate each other - and blog, I can achieve my personal branding goal faster.
Ok, that's all about my reason create blog. How about you? Care to share here?

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter