Diner Dash – Hometown Hero

Post a Comment
Do you like playing games on your computers? If you asked me, I'll answer yes. Games can be very helpful to fill my spare time or just for removing bored from my daily jobs. Actually I like almost all computers games, especially games with 3D effect but now I prefer playing simple yet still challenging games because I don't want to waste my time in front of computer just for playing games! I have a lot of jobs to finished.

I want to share with you about Diner Dash games (maybe some of you already heard this games). The publisher of this game is PlayFirst which is a leading publisher of casual games – those easy-to-learn but hard-to-put-down downloadable games that you can play on your computer – and the creator of the hit series, Diner Dash. PlayFirst recently launched the latest chapter in the Diner Dash series, Diner Dash: Hometown Hero. There are many fun features of the game to explore at www.dinerdash.com.

The basic Diner Dash: Hometown Hero experience is free, but you can try for full games too (with some requirements). Download and try them and you will be one of Diner Dash addict!

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter